Be aware that your permit is valid for one year and cannot be renewed.
We cannot accept Non-EEA applicants living in Norway without a valid visa.
Please read this information carefully before you go further in your application: *
Jesus Revolution is a full time missions training program. If you choose Jesus Revolution as a practice place, you must also apply to One Year in Jesus Revolution here: Jesus Revolution Application form (opens in a new tab)
Make sure you read about the practice place before you choose it. Here are the link to the different practice opportunities:
- Jesus Revolution (opens in a new tab)
- Day & Night (opens in a new tab)
- Jesus Church (opens in a new tab)
- Jesus Women (opens in a new tab)
Troens Bevis Bible and Missions Institute: How we handle information about students and guardians
We do the following:
• Troens Bevis Bible and Missions Institute works seriously and carefully in order that personal information relating to students should not be misplaced or misused.
• The CEO is responsible for ensuring that this information is used correctly and stored in a safe manner.
• The information we have received will be used in accordance with school laws and regulations.
• All employees are aware that this information should only be used for what is necessary to run a school.
• This information is shared only with those in accordance with Norwegian law requirements.
• If someone else asks for information, we reply that we can only share information that is relevant, as well as the need for consent from whom it may concern.
This is the information we have and which we use:
• Name of all students’ address, birth number, telephone number and e-mail address. We also keep information that is necessary to contact parents or guardians when the student is under 18 years old.
• Information we have received through student conversations and guidance in practice.
• Information about school work for a student, such as assessments, grades, absence, etc.
• We also have information about student health, for example with allergies.
• Specific information such as special education, etc.
This is how we store the information:
• Student assessments and absence information are carefully stored to ensure that the information is not compromised.
• When the school receives letters or information with personal information about the student, we make sure no one knows what is in the letter, except the staff who need to know about the content to provide good teaching.
• Confidential information that is only known to few is locked away when the information is handwritten. Such information can also be found in the computer system which is password protected. That password is given by the CEO only to those whom it may concern in order to provide the correct help to the student.
Amount of time personal information is stored:
• The names of students and diplomas are always stored. This also applies to information about the teaching subjects the student has received.
• Behavior and conduct of a student throughout the year will be deleted when the grade is given and the deadline for appeal has expired. Other info is stored as long as the student is present at school and the teachers think they benefit from the notes.
• When a student has finished the school year, their name and address is stored so that we can contact the authorities asked to do so. We may also use this address when the student has given us permission to send a letter. The student may withdraw this permission at any time.